Monday, August 18, 2014

Bellringer. Letter to myself

Dear John,

By the end of the school year I will learn how to work more efficiently and will have handled an exceptional workload. I also want to socialize more and reach out to more people to help friends with anything they need. I will graduate from high school and continue on to college.I want to learn more about the world and how it operates as well as more scholastic things like math. I hope to improve my math skills and also improve my work ethics to a degree that is always growing to more potential. The only thing I want to change about my school year and myself is how to create a balance between my work and social life and also my money handling skills.
In a year from this date, I see myself preparing for college and or meeting my new roommate for college. I will have written all my essays for college and be proud of them and the college I go to. In college I will strive for my best and ask questions when I don't understand something.I will also do my best to actually write long-handed letters to all my friends wherever they may be. My expectations will be and are to work hard and not slack off on what work I complete and to enjoy my life as best I can. Another expectation I hold for myself is to not lose my character or personality in any setting at any time, no matter what. Plus I will always be there for the people that I care about. 

Smile Always,
John Terwilliger

No comments:

Post a Comment